San Biagio di Callalta
When Cofiloc enlarged its headquarters, it wanted to add a vertical garden to the facades. We were involved in the project to define the appropriate vegetation both to create the "evergreen skin" of the building, to be grown on the already prepared metal grid, and to compose the flowerbeds that give rhythm to the exteriors of the ground floor.
Our design intervention included
- Green works for the vertical garden.
- Green works for the flowerbeds.
- Irrigation and drainage system.
- Lighting system.
The design of the company garden developed in these phases:
- Technical drawings for the executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering to preview the final effect of the green walls.