We designed this garden for a young family in the picturesque setting of the Swiss Alps. We wanted to emphasise the sloping terrain, so we created stone walls and paths linking the outdoor lounge, solarium, swimming pool, fireplace and shady garden. The fulcrum of the whole is the swimming pool which, surrounded by perennial herbaceous plants, reflects and diffuses the colours of the flowers around it.
We designed all the elements to make this green space unique:
- Stone pathways to access the pool and walk through the garden.
- Articulation of the slope of the land with stone walls.
- Outdoor living areas.
- Convivial space with fireplace.
- Green areas: lawn, flowerbeds, trees.
- Swimming pool with solarium.
- Irrigation and drainage systems.
- Lighting system.
- Furniture for living areas.
- Mosquito repellent system.
Our project for the exclusive Swiss garden developed in the following phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of the garden for the preliminary, definitive and executive project phases.
- 3D modelling and rendering of the planned works to preview the overall effect.