For this garden of considerable size - one hectare - with the owners' home at its centre, it was necessary to rationalise it. We therefore favoured the delineation of two distinct areas in terms of function and landscape characteristics: to the south, a sunny area dedicated to outdoor life and conviviality; to the north, a romantic and "introspective" area.
To the south of the villa are the swimming pool - with solarium and service areas - and the paths for easy access to the shady parts of the garden and the vegetable plot. The gently sloping land has been modelled by paths and terraces to create flat areas bordered by stone blocks and enhanced by flower beds. To the north, a romantically-inspired garden has been laid out with lawns, acidophiles and trees, among which you can stroll and relax.
For this very large garden we designed:
- Porphyry mosaic paths to connect the villa to the swimming pool and other parts of the garden.
- Garden works: ornamental flowerbeds, annual flowerings, flowerbeds suitable for half-shade, trees.
- Heated swimming pool powered by photovoltaic system, managed with potassium-based treatments, lined with liner and with automatic cover.
- Service areas for the pool.
- Irrigation and drainage systems.
- Lighting system.
The design activity for this garden developed in the following phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of the plans for the preliminary, definitive and executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering of the planned works to prefigure the appearance of the garden.
- Assistance during construction.
- Landscape quality equipment.