Santa Maria di Sala (Venice)
2017 / 2018
The clients of this project asked us to create a customised garden that would provide everything necessary for a family that loves the outdoors and living at home and, at the same time, does not require much maintenance. The centrepiece of the project is the overflow swimming pool with solarium and service areas.
With our intervention, we designed all the elements to renovate the garden and make it more usable:
- Porcelain tile pathways to connect the house to the pool and the rest of the garden.
- Solarium adjacent to the pool.
- Landscaping with themed flowerbeds and trees.
- Infinity pool with liner, hydro-massage, counter-current swimming system, shower/water blade, heat pump for heating the water.
- Pool service areas and outdoor kitchenette.
- Bicycle storage.
- Irrigation and drainage systems.
- Lighting system.
- Thermo-treated beech wood fence to ensure privacy.
The activities we carried out for this project were:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of the garden plans for the preliminary, definitive and executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering to preview the overall effect.
- Assistance during the construction phase.