Mira (Venice - Italy)
The owners of these villas wanted to make the entrances to their gardens independent, originally accessible from a single driveway gate. It was necessary, therefore, to reconfigure the entrance with:
- New driveway.
- New pedestrian road system, separated from that for the passage of cars.
- Draining pavement.
- Covering of the parking spaces with pergola with adjustable slats.
- Irrigation system.
- Lighting system.
The project to reconfigure the entrance to the garden of the two houses was developed in these phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of the plans for the preliminary, definitive and executive project phases.
- 3D modeling and rendering of the works designed to preview their effect.
- Assistance during the construction phase.