Province di Treviso
For this project, the client was a young couple who lived in a house with a very limited perimeter garden, which they expanded at some point by adding a neighbouring vineyard. We therefore intervened to reconfigure the entire garden by designing:
- Driveways and pedestrian paths.
- Covered parking spaces.
- Green works: lawn, flowerbeds, trees.
- Irrigation and drainage systems.
- Lighting system.
- Mosquito repellent system.
- Tool shed.
- Fencing and gates (driveway and pedestrian).
The project for this family garden was developed through the following phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of plans for the preliminary, definitive and executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering of the project works.
- Assistance during the construction phase.