Province di Treviso
The family who commissioned us to renovate their garden had inherited, along with the house, a green space with a vegetable garden and orchard and wanted to transform it into something different: a garden suitable for their children and for welcoming guests.
Aided by the regular shape of the plot, we opted for a formal garden, articulated with linear geometries and material combinations, also to give continuity to the modern interiors of the house.
For the renovation of the garden we planned
- Natural stone pathways.
- Outdoor living area paved with oxidised concrete planks.
- Landscaping: flowerbeds with herbaceous perennials and shrubs, specimen trees.
- Mini-pool with sunbathing area paved with oxidised concrete planks.
- Irrigation and drainage systems.
- Lighting system.
- Mosquito repellent system.
The project to redefine the old garden developed in the following phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Drawing of plans for the preliminary, definitive and executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering to preview the performance of the project.
- Assistance during the construction phase.
- Landscape quality equipment.