This project is one of a series of interventions planned to green up the centre of Pordenone and concerns a section of Piazza XX Settembre. For this central area of the city, we have devised a solution consisting of monolithic, above-ground containers clad in porcelain stoneware that house trees, shrubs and plants. In their essential geometry, the pools overlap and alternate with the seats, creating rhythm with the volumes and colours. A system of tie rods has been provided for the trees to anchor them to the structures.
For the redevelopment of this town square we have planned
- Gardening works: trees and shrubs suitable for living in an urban context, plants with seasonal blooms.
- Reinforced concrete basins covered with marble-effect porcelain stoneware.
- Urban furniture with metal seats covered in porcelain stoneware.
- Low water consumption irrigation system.
- Drainage system.
- Night lighting system.
The project for Piazza XX Settembre was developed in the following phases:
- Topographical survey of the area.
- Technical drawings for the preliminary, definitive and executive project.
- 3D modelling and rendering of the project.